Alcoholics Anonymous (AA)
Alcoholics Anonymous is an international fellowship of men and women who have had a drinking problem. It is nonprofessional, self-supporting, multiracial, apolitical, and available almost everywhere. There are no age or education requirements. Membership is open to anyone who wants to do something about his or her drinking problem.
The National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers
NAATP’s mission is to provide leadership, advocacy, training and other member support services to assure the continued availability and highest quality of addiction treatment.
Association of Psychotherapists and Counsellors Singapore (APACS)
Association of Psychotherapists and Counselors Singapore (APACS) is an association for all practitioners in the healthcare sector who are keen to be part of this big family of helping professionals.
The Australian Counselling Association (ACA)
The Australian Counselling Association (ACA) is Australia’s largest single registration body for Counsellors and Psychotherapists. The professional association has over 9,000 individual members and serves a crucial role in advocating and advancing the profession of counselling and psychotherapy.
Malaysian Psychotherapy Association (MPA)
Malaysian Psychotherapy Association (MPA) or the Persatuan Psikoterapi Malaysia is a professional body for practicing psychotherapists. The Malaysian Psychotherapy Association was founded in 2002 (Malaysian Registrar of Society Approval Number 1741).
Naked Recovery Online
Naked Recovery offer online programmes and intensive therapeutic retreats designed to help you get over a wide range of life trauma events including marriage challenges, divorce, bereavement, addiction, sexual trauma, and more.
- American Medical Association
- American Society of Addiction Medicine
- Australian Drug Foundation
- Australian Psychological Society
- Beck Institute for Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- Dual Diagnosis Presented by Foundations Recovery Network
- National Institute on Drug Abuse
- Psychotherapy and Counselling Federation of Australia
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- The Australian Professional Society on Alcohol and Other Drugs